So this 2013's first post, a cliché on top of that, but a good 'un to sort my thoughts out, and well... give myself some proper goals for this year. I'm not a person to really set NY resolutions, I never have actually. But this year I feel like I have to, and really want to. Here we go!
- Start the '30 Day Shred', and do it for well... at least 30 days
- Find a yoga class in London, and follow it
- Visit (a lot of) cities in England while I'm there
- Cut out the junk food from my diet (a piece of chocolate once in a while is alright)
- Detox, detox, detox (inside and out)
- Limit impulse buys regarding fashion/beauty/miscellaneous items ;-)
- Set a monthly budget for beauty purchases
- Put the new blog design up ASAP
- Write blog posts on a consistent base (I know I slacked a lot in September when I just moved to Paris, promise I won't do that ever again!)
Yep, these are mine so far. Haven't thought of any more at the moment, but I guess it's a long list to keep already ;-).
What are your new year's resolutions?